Our next Introduction to Beekeeping course will start on Wednesday 12 January 2022 and run for seven weeks. Read on for more information.
The course introduces participants to;
- what bees need
- some key choices for beekeepers
- a beginner’s guide to beekeeping throughout the year
- honey bee pests and diseases and what to look for
- key products from the hive
- and a practical day with the bees at one of our teaching apiaries
Date: Wednesday 12 January – 23 February 2022 (seven sessions) plus a practical session to be arranged.
Time: 19.15 – 21.15
Venue: Curdridge Reading Rooms, Reading Room Lane, Curdridge, Southampton SO32 2HF