Our next Introduction to Beekeeping course will run between 31 October and 5 December 2022 Read on for more information.
The course introduces participants to;
- what bees need
- some key choices for beekeepers
- a beginner’s guide to beekeeping throughout the year
- honey bee pests and diseases and what to look for
- key products from the hive
- and a practical day with the bees at one of our teaching apiaries
Time: 19.15 – 21.15 with a practical day in the spring.
Course starts: 31 October 2022 and runs for six weeks.
Venue: Botley Centre, High Street, Recreation Ground, Southampton SO30 2ES. A twenty minute walk down hill from Botley train station.
To register and for further enquiries, please contact Louise Evans on 01489 781155 Mobile: 07434 952900 or email Louise at email@example.com