Our next Introduction to Beekeeping course will likely start in autumn 2022 Read on for more information.
The course introduces participants to;
- what bees need
- some key choices for beekeepers
- a beginner’s guide to beekeeping throughout the year
- honey bee pests and diseases and what to look for
- key products from the hive
- and a practical day with the bees at one of our teaching apiaries
Date: To be arranged.
Time: 19.15 – 21.15 (the course runs for seven weeks -evening class- with a practical day at the end).
Cost: To be confirmed
Venue: To be confirmed
To register and for further enquiries, please contact Louise Evans on 01489 781155 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org