Our Spring Introduction to Beekeeping course finished in March 2021. We will be running another course later this year and if you’d like to enrol, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
The course introduces participants to;
- what bees need
- some key choices for beekeepers
- a beginner’s guide to beekeeping throughout the year
- honey bee pests and diseases and what to look for
- key products from the hive
- and a practical day with the bees at one of our teaching apiaries
The date of the next course will be announced here soon.
Venue: tbc plus a visit to our apiary at West End or Swanmore
Please contact Louise Evans to register and for further information.
email: firstname.lastname@example.org tel: 01489 781155